Bulb Referral Link

Hope it’s okay to leave my Bulb referral link here: Referral link removed as it is against the T&Cs to post your link in the community

So glad to have made the switch - my bills have worked out so much cheaper and it’s great that it’s renewable. It seems Bulb Energy is shaking up the energy market for the better :slight_smile:

Thanks @joannaayre!

I wish to refer a friend but the link isn’t working

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble, @eileen4943! We’ve just tested your link and it seems ok- just ask your friend to start by clicking your personal referral link. You can find it by going to my.bulb.co.uk/refer. They should then be able to get going.

Easiest switch ever! Join with my link and get a £50 credit to your account, can’t get better than that

Hope its okay to leave my referral link here. So glad that i switched, with an 8 months old baby it works out so much cheaper for us. Please use my referral link:

Referral link removed as it is against the T&Cs to post your link in the community

Thanks in advance if you do

It’s a con contacted bulb about my referral and they keep telling me to check my emails haven’t received my £50

It’s definitely not a con.

I’ve had no issues referring, have you checked your spam folder?

If you’re on prepay you get the email after the first top up

Topped up twice with the electric !