Bulb Rob you then hide and refuse to solve use or open complaints

Bulb has charged me for a make believe debt for almost a year. Every time I contact they never open my complaint. They don’t listen to the issue. Do not return my money. The only effort they use is to avoid admitting their mistake and correcting it. AVOID this company at all costs!!!

1 Like

Sounds like an issue im having with a prepay/key meter…top up amounts are having large amount of money just 'taken without explanation. No debt on meter but I’m told to check for debt, ‘we have no debt’ but money still disappears on top up…and no its not the £5 emergency debt. The last total that just ‘disappeared’ was £8 with £5 emergency total taken on a £40 top up was £13. £13 taken without reason or explanation :confused:

Yeah sounds very similar. They refuse to open complaints. I’m going to the financial ombudsman Monday. They can pay them to investigate and they will then demand refunds and compensation. Bulb have no intention of admitting they steal from their customers

1 Like

The utility has agreed to pay £1.76 million ($2.3 million) for failing to meet operational standards set by Ofgem around consumer switching, billing and the Priority Services Register. August 2020

1 Like