Bulb smart meter & IHD problem resolved! Manual readings by bulb in future (quarterly!)

Issues finally resolved! Smart meter and IDH not functioning correctly. Bulb to read meter manually each quarter until they find a new way of getting smart meter readings and IDH working. Only taken 15 weeks to reach this conclusion and they say quarterly manual readings by them! How long do they think it will take to fix these issues!

Agreed with bulb to turn off IDH until they find a way of getting it all working! Saves me the hassle of looking at it and cursing X times a day!

I have not heard anything from Bulb since April but I have reached the conclusion that they have given up until the technology becomes stable.
I am thinking maybe 1 or 2 years?
Maybe this is becoming official policy.

Bulb have re-enabled manual readings on my account so I can continue as before. But no communication from them!!

Agreed with bulb to turn off IDH until they find a way of getting it all working! Saves me the hassle of looking at it and cursing X times a day!

For anyone else who would like to do this - there is no need to get Bulb’s agreement to not using your IHD. It’s entirely up to you whether you use it or not.

@Barbri73 can anyone get Bulb to do quarterly manual meter reads? Or is it only if you are on the Priority Services Register?

@Barbri73 can anyone get Bulb to do quarterly manual meter reads? Or is it only if you are on the Priority Services Register?

This article seems to say only those customers who fall within certain categories; https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003610032-Can-I-get-help-to-read-my-meters-