Bulb Smart Meters and Solar PV

I’ve been on the smart meter waiting list for a while, and was invited to arrange an appointment yesterday, booked for a month’s time.
Have seen some of the comments on here about issues of the smart meter talking to bulb’s system and getting second thoughts - open question to those in the community:

1. Does anyone have experience of having a bulb smart meter and solar PV?
  2. If so, is the meter able to record exported energy volumes?
  3. Do you have any ability to view and capture HH import and export data through the website?
Thanks!
Does anyone have experience of having a bulb smart meter and solar PV?

Not me, but …

If so, is the meter able to record exported energy volumes?

All smart meters log import and export in separate registers. Potentially with up to 48 registers per day (half hourly logging/billing periods).

Do you have any ability to view and capture HH import and export data through the website?

What’s HH?

There’s hardly any data visualisation on the website right now. It’s work in progress apparently, but no idea when anything might get released. Currently you’ll be lucky to be able to obtain daily import readings, but nothing for export at all.

What’s HH?

There’s hardly any data visualisation on the website right now. It’s work in progress apparently, but no idea when anything might get released. Currently you’ll be lucky to be able to obtain daily import readings, but nothing for export at all.

That’s the half hourly meter interval data (the 48 readings per day).
I am getting detailed info from my inverter on generation at a 15 min interval, but don’t have the faintest idea how much I use or how much gets exported!