bulb smart meters

My smart meter failed 2 days after installation and after notifing bulb numerous times, no replys or explanation. This has went on for weeks, and now give up. Completely useless waste of time. Rant over

Rant over

Glad to hear that.

Allanr…the resident troll!always sarcastic remarks to people never outwardly helpful! Go onto facebook that should take up some time in your pathetic life ! Always remember it’s nice to be nice!

@John2152

@Allanr is like many of us regulars. Simply posting the resources people should be looking at before posting duplicate thread after duplicate thread.

There are so many threads on here about the known smart meter installation issues.

Allanr...the resident troll!always sarcastic remarks to people never outwardly helpful! Go onto facebook that should take up some time in your pathetic life ! Always remember it's nice to be nice!

Thanks you for your comments much appreciated. Just in case you failed to see the meaning of my previous post, it was against the rant over comment not the rest of the post by the OP.

I wonder if you are still a Bulb customer?

Because in September 2018 you did say you are leaving Bulb in a rather insulting posting at: https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/comment/19442/#Comment_19442 .

If anyone cares to read your previous posts by clicking on your user ID they will soon see you don’t necessarily adhere to the be nice ideology.