Bulb Support Aren't Doing Anything

When we moved into our flat last year we were automatically switched to Bulb for some reason without any of us doing so.

Our flat has a pay as you go meter and we’ve been trying to get a smart meter installed but Bulb just isn’t doing it, they say “Great we’ll send you an email” and then never do. I contact them and they apologise and the process repeats.

A few months ago we found out that the meter has been overcharging us. I contacted the support several times and it’s the usual “We’ll email you in a week with the next steps”.

Has anyone had a similar experience, what can I do to actually get something done about this?

Hi @azz :wave:

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear about the poor service you have received from us recently.

Currently we do have a waiting list for smart meter installations. If you have raised this request, it would have been sent over to our metering team, who will be in the process of getting these jobs booked in. As soon as they can get a slot booked in for you, they will be in touch directly. Unfortunately it is currently taking longer than usual to get these booked, so we do apologise for the delays.

In terms of the pay as you go meter, are you able to explain how it is overcharging you? I can then take a look for you and try to get to the bottom of this.

-Luke :bulb: