Bulb we need you to create more demand

… and if those jobs can be outside London, that’d be great.

Plenty of room up here for both wind farms and HQ’s, rents and wages would be a damn sight cheaper, especially not paying LWA

1 Like

Sounds brilliant. Seriously considering a move further north for a career change. Particularly so if Scotland votes for independence :eu:

1 Like

Do not think Independence will happen anytime soon despite the best efforts of the Poison Dwarf
But she seems hellbent on political suicide pursuing her dream
The reason she was voted in was we don’t like/trust BJ and JC even less, we have just had a GE we have MSP elections shortly and the bloody woman want’s another referendum.Enough is enough. Be like China soon elections every night

1 Like

…think I might join you, even though it won’t be for a career change.

1 Like

Seriously considering a move further north for a career change. Particularly so if Scotland votes for independence

I don’t think down south you hear the half of how bad she is, everything she gets involved in fails then blames Westminster.
As for living here it can be much cheaper. I live in a decent town, good community spirit. My house a 4 bed detached, 24 foot kitchen, 25 foot lounge, has gone up in value and still only worth around £200k.
The price of houses down south particularly London is unbelievable.

1 Like