Bulb won't correct my address. How to get them to fix it?

My address is wrong and Bulb are ignoring my emails to correct it. Ay idea how I can get it fixed? If there’s been any paper correspondence, it’s been going to totally wrong place. Any ideas?

My address is wrong and Bulb are ignoring my emails to correct it. Ay idea how I can get it fixed? If there's been any paper correspondence, it's been going to totally wrong place. Any ideas?

Phone them?

Not sure I should have to pay for a phone call when they got it wrong but thank you for the suggestion…

Use live chat! Thats free.

Not sure I should have to pay for a phone call when they got it wrong but thank you for the suggestion...

Wow. 95% of the times ive rang them they have given me the option to call me back.
Its obviously not bothering you that much if you are unwilling to spend a few pence to get it sorted.

Not sure I should have to pay for a phone call when they got it wrong but thank you for the suggestion...

If you have a call package which allows you to phone 01 & 02 for free then this will also apply to the 0300 number used to phone Bulb.