Bulbs response to emails

Hi, I emailed Bulb on the 5th September, it’s now the 11th and still no response, I’m debating whether or not to ring them, (which is annoying me because they should respond to emails) has anyone else experienced such delays? I’ve always experienced good service from Bulb but this is not so good. It’s regarding a final bill as well so it’s fairly urgent

No delays for me. Call them or speak to them on live chat. Really easy to do :smiley:

Hi, I emailed Bulb on the 5th September, it’s now the 11th and still no response, I’m debating whether or not to ring them, (which is annoying me because they should respond to emails) has anyone else experienced such delays? I’ve always experienced good service from Bulb but this is not so good. It’s regarding a final bill as well so it’s fairly urgent

5th to the 11th is only 3 working days. I believe Bulb quote 5 working days as the typical response time, and currently 10 working days or more has been reported as common. If that’s not quick enough (and I accept it’s poor) then you need to phone them and be prepared to be on hold for 30+ minutes. The live webchat might be quicker and certainly more convenient.

be prepared to be on hold for 30+ minutes. The live webchat might be quicker and certainly more convenient.

Not entirely true. At the start of the queue it offers you an automated callback :slight_smile: