Can Bulb put consistant payments on credit checK?

I have finally got myself out of debt from my younger stupidity, however because I now refuse to get myself into debt again, my credit still isn’t great. Can Bulb start reporting consistent payments so that it can show on our credit report? Thanks.

I have finally got myself out of debt from my younger stupidity, however because I now refuse to get myself into debt again, my credit still isn't great. Can Bulb start reporting consistent payments so that it can show on our credit report? Thanks.

Bulb will make whatever reports are required of them to credit reference agencies.

Regarding your credit history, it would be strongly recommended to at least get a single credit card and make a few small transactions on it each month, then pay it off in full every month by direct debit. That isn’t “getting into debt” as such, and it’s one of the simplest ways of showing you can manage a line of credit responsibly and so build/repair your credit history.

@Hooloovoo I agree. What I do with my credit cards is lump my day to day spending onto the credit card. It comes out in one handy lump just after payday. Then I know exactly how much ‘pub money’ I have.

@Siedah things that look good in a credit report include but aren’t limited to.
Being on the electoral register for a long time at your address.
Holding an account for a long time
Having no accounts in debt
Your credit report will improve if you use just a little bit of a credit card, paying it each month means Intrest isn’t an issue. Even in the 40% cars

Can Bulb start reporting consistent payments so that it can show on our credit report? Thanks.

Technically, yes and no. Yes, Bulb could report payments - however, since you should never be in debt to Bulb (as they take payment in advance), then there is no ‘debt’ (or ‘credit account’) to report on (and also no ‘credit limit’), therefore the credit reference agencies won’t accept the report…

Thanks for the advice, guys