Can Bulb tell me what percentages of my electricity I use at night and in the daytime?

From my meter-readings, can Bulb tell me what percentages of my electricity I use at night and in the daytime ? Or do I have to work that out myself?

From my meter-readings, can Bulb tell me what percentages of my electricity I use at night and in the daytime ? Or do I have to work that out myself?

Purely as another customer who is not an Economy 7 customer. When you receive your statement I would have thought it is reasonably easy to work out a percentage night/daytime energy use. You just divide your night or daytime energy used KWh by total energy used.

I assume it is also something that Bulb could easily supply in their statements.

Hi there @Dord we could work it out for you (though I wouldn’t want to put it up on this public forum), but you could also do it yourself by looking at the annual usages on the first page of your bill, then taking night usage divided by (night usage plus day usage) times 100 to get the percentage you use at night