Can I cancel my switch?

Can you cancel my switch please as I have decieded that bulb isn’t for me at the moment. Thanks.

Can you cancel my switch please as I have decieded that bulb isn't for me at the moment. Thanks.

Please see this article: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240731-Can-I-cancel-my-switch-to-Bulb-

How can I cancel the switch then? It’s not my fault cooling off period is finished. Your team never contacted me with an update after email that scottish power is blocking the switch. I had to phone you and you started the process again saying all is good. Then there’s a problem again. I just can’t deal with that at the moment.

How can I cancel the switch then? It's not my fault cooling off period is finished. Your team never contacted me with an update after email that scottish power is blocking the switch. I had to phone you and you started the process again saying all is good. Then there's a problem again. I just can't deal with that at the moment.

Possibly you may not be aware you have posted your query to the Bulb community forum for customers. I’m a customer so other than pointing you the Bulb article I can’t help further.

You would possibly be better off contacting Bulb direct as per your previous approach, their details are at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

I wasn’t aware. Thank you for your reply.

I wasn't aware. Thank you for your reply.

No problem hope it gets sorted by Bulb ASAP.

Thank you @Allanr for lending a helping hand before we could respond =)

@Maggiea I’m glad you’ve managed to get your switch cancelled in time.

If you’re in the cooling down period of your switch (the first 14 days), we can cancel your switch so that you stay with your current supplier. You can withdraw your switch straight from your bulb account.

If the cooling-off period has finished, we’ll start supplying you on your switch date. After we start supplying you, you can leave us for another supplier at any time.