Can I switch to Bulb monthly pay

My mum is currently with EDF and pays for gas and electric by topping up but does not have a smart meter. Is it possible to switch to Bulb monthly payment or do I have to switch to monthly payments with EDF before switching to Bulb?

Thanks in advance for any help!

My mum is currently with EDF and pays for gas and electric by topping up but does not have a smart meter. Is it possible to switch to Bulb monthly payment or do I have to switch to monthly payments with EDF before switching to Bulb?

See:

https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001227751-Can-I-switch-to-Bulb-with-a-prepayment-meter-

Yes you can switch to Bulb on prepayment. Yes you can then change to credit meters where you pay monthly. You’ll need to have been with Bulb for at least one month, and it will cost £120 to replace the old prepayment meters.

It’s possible that EDF will exchange the prepayment meters for free, so if they will do this then it would be sensible to let EDF handle that part before switching to Bulb :slight_smile: A somewhat morally grey area but there you go :s