Can we return old Electric Keys and Gas Card's back to Bulb to be recycled or re-used

Would it be useful if we return old Electric Keys and Gas Card’s back to Bulb to be recycled or re-used.
If you find this helpful let me know.

Maybe an address where to send them and any other info to be included in the envelope like Post Code. 2020-07-21T05:21:00Z

Would have thought postcode was part of the address.

A post code from the person that send old key back to let Bulb know who sent the key.
Also an address or dept from Bulb where to send the key or card that is if they want them back.
Hope I am not writing in code :grinning:

[quote=“cherryp47, post:3, topic:85938”]
A post code from the person that send old key back to let Bulb know who sent the key.
[/quote]? Unless your looking for recompence
Why would bulb need to know who sent the key?

Hi @cherryp47

That sounds like a great idea and something I’m going to pitch to our prepay team now.

Our new cards are recyclable so it’s definitely something we can look into.

I’ll let you know once I have a response from them :+1:

Not sure on this one as I do not know if each key is registered to a certain customer or not but if Bulb were going to re-use keys or strip them of the data it might help if these keys were re-usable it might help on costs. This is one for Bulb to answer may be a good idea or not :grinning:

The idea of reuse/recycle keys is a good one as it keeps them out of landfill.
the key would be registered to the meter at a specific address once activated rather than a person.but in either case reuse/recycle the data would be destroyed anyway thus makig the postcode superflous

2 Likes