Can you send a link so I can apply for the warm front help


Hi @Bimlay,

If you are looking for information about the Warm Home Discount and the application form for the ‘Broader group’, please see . The ‘Warm Front’ name was the old (pre-2013) name for the Government Affordable Warmth grant scheme which probably isn’t what you are after (if it is, Bulb isn’t currently a provider under the scheme and won’t be until sometime next year).

Hope it helps!