Cancelled

I’ve cancelled my direct debit with yous after takin too much out my account leaving me in bad debt with the bank I need some one to call me ASAP to re set it bk up has my fone is blocked to call yous an no one is gettin back to me on email

I've cancelled my direct debit with yous after takin too much out my account leaving me in bad debt with the bank I need some one to call me ASAP to re set it bk up has my fone is blocked to call yous an no one is gettin back to me on email

Try on line chat. this may possible be a quicker way of Bulb resolving your situatiion.

Heya @Clairecurran69

Looks like you gave us some meter readings for the first time in a while and they were higher than expected.

We suggest an increased payment to prevent debt building on your account. But you don’t need to pay this all at once. We can help make a payment plan that suits you. The phone waiting times were longer than usual this afternoon. Sorry about that. They should be much shorter tomorrow. You can also drop us an email on hello@bulb.co.uk and we can sort this out for you.

You do need an active direct debit. You can change your monthly payment amount and update your direct debit details on your Bulb account.

Heya @Clairecurran69

The phone waiting times were longer than usual this afternoon. Sorry about that. They should be much shorter tomorrow. You can also drop us an email on hello@bulb.co.uk and we can sort this out for you.

With my Quality Management System hat on from my previous life do Bulb retain actual performance figures for:

1. Time to answer telephone calls

2. Time to respond to emails, both normal and complaints,

If so what are these.

How do these compare to what has been set by senior Bulb Managers?