Cancelling Direct Debit?

Hi i have cancelled my direct debit with the bank so can you delete it from showing on the app? I am going to pay for what I use via your top-up.
Regards
Deidre

I would contact Bulb direct and not via this forum with your personal details and advise them you are cancelling your DD and wish to transfer across to pay on receipt of your bill. This will avoid Bulb possibly charging you for not paying your bill on time. I would suggest you look at Bulb’s T&C’s if you haven’t done so already.

Hi Paul,

We can offer a variable direct debit which means your direct debit will still stand but when your statement is produced each month, you will be charged for the statement amount. For example, if your statement in August is £100 , then this exact amount will be taken via direct debit. If the funds are not available, and we cannot take the payment within 14 days of your statement date, you will be charged a missed payment fee.

This is a less flexible option in regards to higher statements, as all statements need to be paid in full, and does require you to give us meter readings unless you have a smart reading come through. So no more than 3 days before your statement to ensure an accurate bill.

Can I also kindly add that you will not build any credit for your future winter bills and any funds left over in your balance will be used towards your statements. These funds will be used first before we proceed with any payments.

Would you like for me to go ahead?

All the best

Suki :hibiscus:

No as I’ve already said we will pay by top up. You have estimated the last 3 bills so you’ve not even been taking readings.

That’s the end of it.

Regards

Paul(deidres son and carer)