Cannot make head nor tail of my bills

I enter my meter readings every month and every month the previous readings are wrong , my bills lurch from one amount to another this is the worst company i have ever been a part of . Im paying almost £50 a month more now than ive ever paid and im still according to bulb £100 in debt , Every time i ring them they say they will sort it out but its just getting steadly worse . How do I get in touch with someone who knows what they are doing ?

I enter my meter readings every month and every month the previous readings are wrong , my bills lurch from one amount to another this is the worst company i have ever been a part of . Im paying almost £50 a month more now than ive ever paid and im still according to bulb £100 in debt , Every time i ring them they say they will sort it out but its just getting steadly worse . How do I get in touch with someone who knows what they are doing ?

Unfortunately it is only Bulb who wil be able to sort it out for you, none of us fellow customers on this community forum can give you specific answers even though we can give a stab at it for you. Bulb team members do visit this community so hopefully one of these will be able to resolve the situation for you?

Do you have both gas and electricity with Bulb and if so are the previous readings incorrect for both energies?

IF you look in your “Energy Usage” is the Input Type showing as customer or estimated against the readings and if they are customer are these same readings as that which you supplied to Bulb?

Its the electric readings that seem excessive and always getting mixed up . Ive got day and night readings

Its the electric readings that seem excessive and always getting mixed up . Ive got day and night readings

That’s a little clearer, is it that the night and day readings are interchanged with one another?

Hi @Feddupp I had a little look into your account and sent you an email. As @Allanr suggested, I suggest we see if the day and the night readings are mixed up.