Cannot sign into account only community - new customer

Please Help!!!

I am a new customer and every time that I sign into my account I can only go to community - not my account?

Bulb

I can’t log in to my Bulb account

If you’re having trouble signing in to your Bulb account using your password, we can email you a link to sign in directly. Just enter your email address at the sign in screen and choose ‘Email me a…

This is a common fault. Contact Bulb for an account reset.

See: https://community.bulb.co.uk/t/bulb-asks-for-meter-readings-but-z/66371/15

Hi @i.hancock welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I have resolved this for you, if you log out and then back in it will work.

Have a great weekend,

James W

hi i am having this same issue too i am a new bulb customer and unable to access my account section currently?

i have not yet received my key also, despite notification saying i should have by now at least.
also i have a edf smart meter recently installed so i would not even require a ‘key’?

I’m having the same issue, frustrating

Welcome to the community @kris2020 I have updated your account and you’ll be able to login now, regarding your meter this will have updated to a credit meter when you switched to us please call our customer services line on 0300 3030 635 or email us at hello@bulb.co.uk and we can finish setting this up for you.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

James W

Welcome to the community @l.dibs, unfortunately we’re having some problems setting up your account please could you call our customer services line on 0300 3030 635 or email us at hello@bulb.co.uk we’ll be happy to help.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

James W

much appreciated James i now have account access😊, that was a very speedy responce indeed. im liking bulb already. i shall give you guys a call to finish the process.

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same issue

Welcome to the community @ejh1982 I have fixed this for you, just log out then back in.

James W :slight_smile:

Hi, it was fixed. But today I have received another password reset email, that now has my old account details again,

:thinking: Strange, it doesn’t let you switch between accounts via a drop down menu?

No.

When it was reset yesterday, it worked fine. But then it seemed to go back to the old settings this morning.

Would you be able to try resetting it again?

Thanks

Hmmm very strange @ejh1982 :thinking: it should work again now, if it stops working again could you let me know and I will escalate this for you :slight_smile:

James W