Can't create account even with online help

Hi,

I recently moved in a new flat which Bulb is already supplying. I receive every 3 days a mail reminder that I need to create an account with Bulb.

Unfortunately, every time I try to create an account and get a quote, the website tells me that there is an error 500. This has been the same for 3 weeks now.

I have been on the chat with Bulb to explain my issue twice and both times, I have given my details to create an account. Both times I was told that my account was going to be created within 24 hours. Both times, I have received no email, nothing. And no it is not in the spam inbox.

I am at a point where I have no clue what to do to create an account with Bulb. Using the chat doesn’t work - I need someone to check in real time that my account is created rather than someone telling me that “it will be created”.

I have also tried to call 0300 303 0635 since “I have concerns about paying my energy bill” - I am being told me that I will be put through with someone of the staff and the call just ends there.

Hi @schumifoxx, Welcome to Bulb Community :wave:

I can see you spoke to my colleague about this on chat yesterday. They’re in the process of setting up your new account and fixing the move in error.

Once that’s done you’ll receive an email notification, but I’m really sorry to hear you struggled to get through to us over the phone.