Can't submit a (first) meter reading

Hello,

I’ve just switched to Bulb from SSE and have just made the first payment today! However, I can’t seem to find the place to provide a meter reading as requested on one of the e-mails Bulb has sent me. The only reading that shows up is my last reading from SSE, before I had a smart meter installed, so it’s not even updated. I’ve tried contacting staff through the app and the response has been lacking so far, although I had onesay to me that they could get the meter readings without me providing them.

However, I would very much like to provide my own meter readings. If someone could give me some guidance on this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hi @rsantos, since we can read your smart meter automatically we’ll be able to get that first meter reading ourselves. For this reason, the online account doesn’t currently support manual readings for our smart members.

If you would like to submit a reading anyway, then we’d be happy to take that from you and add it to your account. I’ve sent you an email so we can arrange this.