Can't submit electric or gas readings online or in app

Hello,

I’ve tried to submit electric and gas readings multiple times with 3 different devices using different browsers and also the app but nothing happens after I select “electricity” or “gas” i just get a blank page.

Sent an email for support last month but had no response.
Anyone else had this issue with bulb?

Several customers, qite a common problem for accounts to need reset.
Suggest you cvontact blub throughphone or chat for an account reset
Don’t use email as the responce is abysmal at best

Hi @astleyjoe,

Welcome to our Community page! :wave:

It does indeed appear as though there has been a bit of confusion when creating your account, which is what has caused this issue here.

Not to worry as we can definitely get this sorted for you. I have sent you an email now providing a bit more detail on what has happened. Please do respond to this when you can, and from there I’ll be able to take care of the rest for you and get this sorted.

Best wishes,
Diana

Turns out, about a month ago I called about an erroneous transfer attempt where I suddenly had a notification on my account I was “Switching provider” that I did not instigate. I called and they said it had been cancelled and not to worry. Well, actually they went ahead with the switch somehow regardless and I have no idea who’s providing my electricity and gas! I sent a reply about this and suddenly got a reply from my email with the meter readings from a month ago saying “thanks for the readings but you’re no longer our customer”

Pretty confused how badly this has been messed up, i don’t see how there was any confusion setting up my account. I did it pretty normally my end. Called, set up an account, paid my first bill, provided a meter reading… Then suddenly all this ?

Use the Energy Networks Association postcode search tool.
Well, actually they went ahead with the switch somehow regardless and I have no idea who’s providing my electricity and gas!