Been an account holder for multiple years, however as of ~2-3 weeks ago I can no longer:
- View usage history (‘We don’t have enough data to draw a graph yet’)
- Any price changes or account update letters show up to 2018.
- I cannot submit a meter reading, I just see a blue screen.
- No statement or bill was generated this month, even though I provided meter readings via online chat.
- I raised the below issue with online chat, but doesn’t look like it’s been fixed.
- I’ve tried multiple browsers, devices.
On checking the console, looks like something is pretty broken your end.
What is your ETA on fixing this?
“index.js:3757 Unhandled (in react-apollo) Error: GraphQL error: Cannot read property ‘map’ of undefined
GraphQL error: Request failed with status code 500
at new t (https://account.bulb.co.uk/dist/vendors~main.8d70ec6085967c7bc6c2.js:2:1020971)