Cant Submit Meter Readings in App

Hi @BillyD sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we’ve had the community site on hold because we’ve been really busy for a few weeks.

Sometimes the app won’t let you submit a reading because they it’s too different from previous readings we’ve got, and would cause a really high or low bill.

Could you send over your meter readings on here? Or if you’d prefer, I can pop you an email? Then we can double-check these and get this sorted for you. - Miriam

Not sure what this is about

Hi @BillyD :wave:

Sorry for the confusion here. If you have a smart meter then the tile on the homepage to ‘Submit a reading’ has been removed. But if you click on the ‘Energy Usage’ tile and scroll down, you’ll see the option to submit a reading manually.

– Meg :bulb:

My smart meters are basically a load of rubbish. My electric meter is broken and needs replaced and My gas meter does not automatically update hence why I input readings .manually. this was reported months ago. Any idea when the will be fixed / Changed

Billy

Billy

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bulb put £639 in my account then taken it out of my account all on the same day 3rd December

Is there any reason why I am being included in this nonsense. Can I be removed

Billy

Can I be removed from this discussion as it is nothing to do with me

I have asked for this to happen before and I am still receiving them

Billy

Can someone please get their finger out and remove me from this chat

It is nothing to do with me and it is none of my business

I have asked for this to be done on at least 2 occasions is anyone capable of doing it, this is utter incompetence and possibly a GDPR breach

Hi @BillyD

I’ve moved your comments from the other thread to your original thread, which should mean you’ll no longer be notified when another community member comments on the other thread. I’m sorry for the confusion here. Feel free to delete your other comments above if you want to.

Have you been able to follow the steps above to submit the readings manually?

With regards to your electricity meter, is there a fault displaying on the screen?

Hi Megan Thanks for removing me from that chat

Nothing has changed in my Situation. I received a Smart meter and the meters on my electricity and Gas were changed to work with it

Worked well for a few months and then the smart meter and the Electricity meter both broke The Gas meter is fine and is displaying the Gas readings. I update the Gas readings manually into the Bulb App once a week (but have fell away over the holidays). Bulb were supposed to be getting someone to come and either fix or replace the meters but nothing has happened. Would be obliged if you could let me know if I have any options here or even get them fixed

Billy

Hi @BillyD

I’d be happy to help get your electricity meter replaced, but first I’ll need a video and then I’ll raise it with the metering team.

I’ll drop you an email if that’s okay, requesting all the information I need, then we can go from there.

What is your email address. The file is big so having to send it using a product called Sharefile which will allow you to Download it

Hi @BillyD

I sent you an email on Friday, would you be able to reply to that with the Sharefile link?

bulb@discoursemail.com

help@bulb.co.uk

I have these 2 accounts sent to me on Friday, which one is it

Billy

Hi @BillyD

It will be from help@bulb.co.uk, but the email will be signed off with my name. I sent it at 15:42.

Video has been sent via Sharefile

Let me know when you receive it please

Hi Megan

Did you receive the video and is there anything that you can do

Billy

Hi @BillyD

The email didn’t come through to me, could you try again by replying to the email I sent.

I can’t send you an email as the video is too large. You login to Sharefile and download the pictures. If you can’t do this I will send you screenshot

Let me know

Billy

Still being ignored after all this time
All I do now is pay wjat ive usedon my meter each month

Just before you wiped all my bill records changed my app so I cant see what I use eypu owed me 70 as I was always in fron then you claimed there was an error but say what error or who’s and now won’t use the meter readings from my start meter and ive asked why is this and still get ignored why is that ?? Also for months now you estimate my electric and not of the smart meter so I give you the meter readi gas myself and you still estimate why ???

You are robbing me and ignoring me and have got me in debt illegally and refuse to give a proper explanation i say proper because you want give an account as to what error or why it went form you owed me to me owed you despite my always being in front
Please do not keepnignoring me I am writing to the ombudsman and my solicitor this week and I will go to court to get what you owe me back I.e 70 pounds and a reputation

Thank you