Carrying forward balance when moving home

I am moving house and intend to take up bulb at new property. Will they link up my outstanding balance to new account or will I be expected to settle in full?

@Kirstabelle Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding carrying over balance to your new property. Normally, our system will request a one-off payment to be issued once we issue you the final bill.

However, if you have signed up a new property to us then you can give us a call. We’ll see if we’re able to arrange the balance to be moved and amend your payment amount to help facilitate paying off any extra debit.