Cash back offer

When I signed up it was on the offer of cash Back , how does this work ? And when do I get it ? Many thanks

When I signed up it was on the offer of cash Back , how does this work ? And when do I get it ? Many thanks

The Bulb office is not normally staffed on Saturday or Sunday, so a definitive answer should be forthcoming from the Bulb team on Monday.

In the meantime, did you sign up via a comparison site or direct via Bulb using for exmple a Bulb referral code?

Comparison site

Comparison site

I believe when the switch to Bulb actually takes place (normally 21 days after you join Bulb) you need to ask Bulb for an account number which you then supply to the comparison site to obtain the cashback. The cashback will come from the comparison site not Bulb.

Hi @WalkerA
The cashback is provided by the cashback site so it’s best to ask them when you can expect to receive it.

If they ask for any information, just get in touch and we can provide that for you.

Wouldn’t hold your breath, I am leaving had enough, only been with them 5 weeks.
Joined with the Samsung offer enquiries go no place, fill very deflated that I joint with the Samsung offer and not wanting to having the account credit to be getting nothing.
Total Shambles

Hi @dannylee80 Sorry to hear you’ve not been able to get a resolution on the missing voucher. Your sign up method on our system isn’t showing as Samsung like we’d normally expect. I’ve raised this with our Smartthings lead to look into and will update you once I’ve had a response