Chameleon fault?

Just had a new smart meter (chameleon IHD3-CAD-PPMID) by siemens installer.

Fitter left the meter to register first readings and all seemed well. However, once readings came through there is no data for the electric use, gas only.

Have tried leaving unplugged to reset but no joy.

Just had a new smart meter (chameleon IHD3-CAD-PPMID) by siemens installer.

Fitter left the meter to register first readings and all seemed well. However, once readings came through there is no data for the electric use, gas only.

Have tried leaving unplugged to reset but no joy.

I’m also in the same boat! Mine was fitted earlier this afternoon. It’s displaying gas, but no electricity. I received a message on the display to say that my smart meter was all up and running!

Your best bet is just to email smart@bulb.co.uk and wait for information from there.

Bulb are aware of the issue but so far have provided no solution in the multitude of other threads posted here on the forums.

In the mean time, the IHD will just be less useful but readings should still all be being submitted to Bulb automatically from the meters themselves.

In the mean time, the IHD will just be less useful but readings should still all be being submitted to Bulb automatically from the meters themselves.

That’s what I assumed but thought I’d ask Bulb the question. In my case at least, neither smart meter is sending readings to Bulb. They said this would be fixed next week…

Lucky, I emailed them 3 days ago and no reply.

Tbh, I find the display a bit annoying anyway because I don’t know whether the budget is realistic and we’re using a lot of gas for heating at the mo!

@thesaint, I think the budget works better for pre-pay. As a direct debit customer you just use what you use (taking measures to decrease it where necessary) but if one month you use a little bit more energy it’s not really much of an issue.