Change from key meter to Direct debit and installation of smart meter

im am presently on a key meter for both gas and electricity and I wish to change to direct debit straight away and have a smart meter fitted asap I have tried to find contact details for bulb a telephone no or email address and there isn’t one, I tried to use the help and get a smart meter installed it took all my details and then said waiting list keep trying. I want to move to Direct debit as soon as possible wether a smart meter is available or not but cannot find any section where I can do this

Hi @Mohsterious :wave: thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community :partying_face:

In order to swap you over to a credit account we would have to run a credit check on the meter to ensure you would be able to pay via direct debit. Would you be okay for us to go ahead with that?

In regards to the smart installation there is limited availability for these jobs at the moment so the wait could be quite a while so you have been added to the waitlist. Once an appointment becomes available we will send you out an email confirming this.

Best,

Jenny :star: