Change incorrect meter readings

Hi, I need to change my meter readings because I realised I have been submitting them the wrong way round ie. night reading in day and vice versa. The numbers themselves have always been correct, just put in the wrong slot. The app doesn’t want to accept the new readings because they are impossibly different (according to history). Can I change to the correct way round, and will that retroactively change all my past readings, potentially changing how much I owe?

Thanks

Hi, I need to change my meter readings because I realised I have been submitting them the wrong way round ie. night reading in day and vice versa. The numbers themselves have always been correct, just put in the wrong slot. The app doesn't want to accept the new readings because they are impossibly different (according to history). Can I change to the correct way round, and will that retroactively change all my past readings, potentially changing how much I owe?

Thanks

This is a community forum, you will be best to contact Bulb directly by email or by telephone.