Change of address

Hi Bulb

We are moving house on 4th April. Do you have a form where I can give you our new details rather than ringing you on the day as I would rather get this done in advance.



Hi Laura,

You just need to call us on the day and provide us with meter readings for your current address and then we will final bill you for your usage at your current address.

If you would like to switch over your new address you just need to apply to switch the address at

Let me know if you have any other questions.