Changing from dual rate tarriff to single rate

I’m just debating between switching from dual to single. I understand that I would just submit both meter readings. Can the tarriff change be made online? thanks.

Hi @smithy we can do that for you, you would have to submit both meter readings.

Let me know if you would like me to do that.

Thanks Ben, I have not quite joined you yet (it’s going through) but will let you know when I do. Cheers