Changing supplier

Hi everybody!
I have recently moved to a new flat and I found that npower is the energy supplier. I had to open an account with them before switching to Bulb. My Bulb account will go live on the 8th of March but I have just received a bill from npower that I am supposed to on the 1st of April.

Let me check if I got it right : Bulb will contact me at some point to ask for my last readings, these will be communicated to npower and I will be charged for the energy I used. That bill I received will be cancelled: correct?

Thanks

Does this answer your question:

From memory npower will ask for final readings that are then passed to a 3rd party then to Bulb and both companies then agree the figures for the switch.

From memory npower will ask for final readings that are then passed to a 3rd party then to Bulb and both companies then agree the figures for the switch.

It is the other way.

Bulb will ask for reading 5 days before the switch which will then be passed to previous supplier (npower) via 3 rd party after verification.

It is explained here: What happens when you switch to Bulb – Bulb

Hi everybody!

Let me check if I got it right : Bulb will contact me at some point to ask for my last readings, these will be communicated to npower and I will be charged for the energy I used. That bill I received will be cancelled: correct?

Thanks

You have got it almost right, please see What happens when you switch to Bulb – Bulb

During the switch process you will be charged by both suppliers as explained in this article: Why is my old supplier still charging me? – Bulb