Charges

How come when I put in my annual consumption figures into a site comparison site, all of them tell me I should be paying half of what Bulb are charging me…and they can still save me money …about to leave…

How come when I put in my annual consumption figures into a site comparison site, all of them tell me I should be paying half of what Bulb are charging me......and they can still save me money .......about to leave.....

Only a suggestion as another customer.

If you go to the Bulb quote page, enter your annual consumption as you did for other comparison sites is the figures for Bulb the same as the other sites? If they are roughly the same divide the annual cost on the Bulb site by 12 to arrive on what you should be paying Bulb each month. Then go your “Payments settings” at https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements and change the amount to that obtained via your quote.

Hi there @Teddy2018 as @Allanr says it may be worth checking that the amount you’re paying us is actually based on your consumption, and not an estimate. You can also see a recommended payment amount in your bulb account in the payments and statements bit, which is based on your usage (you can change your payment amount any time you like in the same place) which would be the best one to compare against other suppliers. Plus comparing the unit rates directly is always useful