claiming the £50 referral as advertied

My changeover with bulb was on the 03/08/18 which i used my friends referral code. I also have someone using my referral link and there switch will be complete on 06/08/16. I am waiting for my switch £50 from friends referral link and £50 from person using mine when will i receive monies?according to advert its done on day of the switch. I have prepay meters for my gas and electric. I should be receiving total of £100

My changeover with bulb was on the 03/08/18 which i used my friends referral code. I also have someone using my referral link and there switch will be complete on 06/08/16. I am waiting for my switch £50 from friends referral link and £50 from person using mine when will i receive monies?according to advert its done on day of the switch. I have prepay meters for my gas and electric. I should be receiving total of £100

I assume if you look in your account dashboard under “Refer a Friend” you will see pending for the person who used your referral link (that is because their switch isn’t until 06/08/2018).

If you also look under “Payments and Statements” you should see £50 credit added for using the referral link of your friend.

If your switch was on 03/08/2018 should have received an email along the lines

“We’ve added a £50 referral reward to your Bulb account to say thanks for joining.”

My email actually arrived the day after my switch. I’m not sure if being a weekend affects when the emails are sent out.

@kirstiscrew1

The first £50 should have been added to your bank account already, can you let me know if this is not the case and we can look into it?

The other referral will not be added until we have taken over your friends supply on the 6th of August :slight_smile:

I have joined bulb with a pre payment meter through someone’s link I do i claim the 50 they don’t have my bank details for the payment thanks dave