Close account

HI I’m move today from 48 Princess Road and im would like close my account . What I need to do . My meter from gaz it’s 03091212 and electric 20881.

Hi @olusia199013, if you follow this link, it will walk you through the process for moving your supply over the new property.

Any issues just give Bulb a ring on Monday (0300 30 30 635) and they’ll be able to talk you through the process and take your final readings manually.

Hi @olusia199013 I can see you moved out via your online account, thanks for letting us know! Good luck with the move :+1: