Close account

I would like to close my account.

I would like to close my account.

This is a public forum it would be more appropriate of you contact the Bulb team direct and discuss with them if you are moving to a new supplier or moving out of your property, these are different processes?

Hi @philcollette

@Allanr is right that there are a couple of ways we can close your account.

If you would like to switch suppliers then your account will close automatically. Once you have signed up to a new supplier, they’ll send us your opening meter readings. We’ll use those to close your account. It can take up to 6 weeks for this process to happen. Once you’ve received your final bill, we’ll refund you within two weeks.

We’d be sad to see you go!

If you’re moving home, you can got go to your Bulb Accountand select ‘Moving Home’ in the top right-hand corner.

We’ll send you a meter reading reminder closer to the date which we’ll use to generate your final statement.

Any credit on your final statement will be automatically refunded. If there is an outstanding payment to be made we’ll let you know before we take it.

If you’d like us to supply you at your new place then the moving home option will guide you through this.

Let us know if you have any other questions :slight_smile: