Closing account

I would like to know what is the procedure to follow to close my bulb account and the supply of energy as I am moving in to a shared apartment where bills are managed by the new landlord. Thank you.

The supply of energy will continue as they supply properties not people, it will be up to the new tenant to stay or switch.
You need to contact Bulb with details of leave date/readings etc. Bulb will then arrange a final Bill which can take a few weeks.

Alright thank you