Complaint: Gas Readings

I’ve repeatedly supplied Gas readings which have been ignored (including photos) and despite my reading history showing customer readings of higher values I Am STILL being billed on estimated readings that are now over 100 units less than my meter shows.

I would like this addressed so I am not billed on estimates again and readings are not rejected because if you update my bill now I do not want the update All to be billed at the new higher rate that is in effect since I have already provided considerable evidence of readings before now that continue to be ignored.

This situation on fixing is likely to significantly change the balance on my account and I do not want to be hit with a significant increase in payment because of an error that is on your part and wholly avoidable.

Please respond and fix

This is a forum populated mostly by other customers such as yourself. There is nothing we can do.

You need to contact Bulb directly using the information in the Help pages linked at the top of the page.

I see you’ve posted several times about this and Bulb have responded. I take it nothing has fixed the problem.

You don’t seem to have had much success getting your problem since you first reported it in July?

If you wish to make a complaint have you tried

Bulb staff are normally around on here. I’ll give them a chance to respond before I use the formal route

Bulb staff are normally around on here. I’ll give them a chance to respond before I use the formal route

They are not normally around here on the weekend.

Hope it gets sorted out after four attempts, in the past have you actually contacted them direct rather than via the forum?.

Forum so far. I’ll pick up with them Monday