Compliments due

I want to give credit where it’s due.
I think Bulb is the best energy company I have dealt with in my 30+ years of paying fuel bills.
You don’t get a robotic answer to your questions, you get a person.
I might not like the answers I get and I have got frustrated in the past but if they go I WILL miss them.
I was struggling to pay , they gave me options. I didn’t agree with the options and continued on in my own way and they came back again and offered me the option to pay for my usage instead of storing up credit for the winter. This works better for me . Will the bigger companies offer that ? I’ve not experienced that yet.
Yes the duplicate emails are annoying but sure I have experienced more annoyances from the bigger companies the most annoying trait of those companies is their lack of communication within their company . I for one hope BULB will find a way to STAY and continue their good work.
The grass isn’t greener. Do you recall why you left your other providers to join Bulb ??
I’m glad I found Bulb wish I had found them sooner and they were here to stay.
Well done to Bulb advisors hope things work out for you.

2 Likes

Hi @Dee - welcome to your community, :wave:

Thank you very much for your kind words, it’s lovely to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s great to see you’ve had a good experience with our service and you’ve worked with Bulb agents to come to a solution that suits you!

If there’s anything we can ever do help then just let us know,
– Meg :bulb: