Confused

Hello.

I submitted my meter readings using the app and received the following email, can anyone explain it. I am not moving to or recently moved from another provider.

Hi Paul,

We'll send them to the independent company that checks meter readings right away. 												

They'll send them over to your old supplier who'll create your final bill within six weeks. We'll email you when they let us know your old supplier has them.
Hello.

I submitted my meter readings using the app and received the following email, can anyone explain it. I am not moving to or recently moved from another provider.

Hi Paul,

We’ll send them to the independent company that checks meter readings right away.

They’ll send them over to your old supplier who’ll create your final bill within six weeks. We’ll email you when they let us know your old supplier has them.

I use the web for my dealings with Bulb and have never received this message after submitting a meter reading? The meter reading to which you are referring in this post I assume isn’t the reading you supplied to Bulb when you switched?

This a public forum for Bulb and normally on the weekends only us fellow customers are on it. For a definitive answer to your problem it would be best if you contacted the Bulb team direct, you can find their details by clicking the Help button at the top of this page.