Confusion

I think I have messed up big time. I previously had a Bulb account and have moved address. I notified Bulb of the change of address. I had cancelled the DD so money did not get taken for the old address…i was expecting to simply be advised of any monies outstanding etc.

I have set up to get Bulb at new address but have been told they can’t seem to do a DD…obviously showing I cancelled payments to Bulb.
How do I unravel the mess that I have created?

I think I have messed up big time. I previously had a Bulb account and have moved address. I notified Bulb of the change of address. I had cancelled the DD so money did not get taken for the old address....i was expecting to simply be advised of any monies outstanding etc.

I have set up to get Bulb at new address but have been told they can’t seem to do a DD…obviously showing I cancelled payments to Bulb.
How do I unravel the mess that I have created?

I would suggest you contact the Bulb team direct, their details are on the Help Page. This is a Community forum with queries normally answered by fellow customers.

I have been going around in circles trying to contact the help team actually and this forum was a kind of last resort. I don’t seem to be able to contact . Thanks. I will keep trying.

I have been going around in circles trying to contact the help team actually and this forum was a kind of last resort. I don't seem to be able to contact . Thanks. I will keep trying.

Why have you not been to contact them?