Connection with advisor

Is there any option to connect with advisor? I would like switch to bulb but nobody want to talk from couple days. If support working like I see I am starting thinking about this decision.

I would stay with your current supplier if i was you

1 Like

Hi @Wisniowy :wave: and welcome to the Community :partying_face:

We have a few options in which you can get in touch with us. You can pop us an email on help@bulb.co.uk or use our live chat function on the contact us page here

You’ll need to call us on 0300 303 0635 between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday to sign up to Bulb, as we’re only accepting new members over the phone at the moment. :blush:

@Smart_fitter I’m sorry to hear you wouldn’t recommend Bulb, if you’ve had a bad experience and there is anything we can help with please let us know below, we would love to change your opinion :point_down:

Best,
Luke :bulb:

Yes Luke I have had a bad experience! The hub on my meter stopped working so your people had it rebooted remotely. It worked for a month then stopped again. I rebooted the hub myself yesterday and confirmed it was working with one of the agents on the phone.
My readings have gone weird and on top of that bulb are trying to say I’m £34.52 in credit when I’m actually £96.83 in credit!

Hi @Smart_fitter ,

I have taken a look at your account and it seems your account has corrected itself and the current balance is correct. You can review your statements to check the accurate smart readings and your bills. The latest reading we have for you is 4141 so the account has been update to this reading.

All the best

-Suki :hibiscus:

I think it’s time I changed supplier. How can you justify robbing me of 60 quid credit after doubling the scam charge? Lucky i don’t fit for you thieves any more

I’m trying to go back to utilita. Having fitted for them in the past I have one of their meters installed already. Problem is they don’t want to take on new customers due to the government and energy suppliers screwing us over.
Hopefully it will be bye bye bulb sooner rather than later!