Contact support

Hi,
I’ve recently switched to Bulb and just logged in to my account for the first time and noticed that my postcode is incorrect. How can I contact support to amend it?
Second Q: My friend has referred me to Bulb but I forgot to enter his referral code. How Can I apply the code?

Thanks.

Hi, I've recently switched to Bulb and just logged in to my account for the first time and noticed that my postcode is incorrect. How can I contact support to amend it? Second Q: My friend has referred me to Bulb but I forgot to enter his referral code. How Can I apply the code?

Thanks.

Bulbs contact details are on this page, How to get in touch – Bulb they should be able to resolve both your queries?

Many thanks.

Hi, I've recently switched to Bulb and just logged in to my account for the first time and noticed that my postcode is incorrect. How can I contact support to amend it? Second Q: My friend has referred me to Bulb but I forgot to enter his referral code. How Can I apply the code?

Thanks.

Bulbs contact details are on this page, How to get in touch – Bulb they should be able to resolve both your queries?