Contacting bulb

Signed up cheaper, yeah yeah yeah and switch taken place. Energy cost per year way higher than quote as is cost per kWh. What’s going on?

What is best way to contact bulb??

I don’t know how you manage to post on the community forum but are unable to find the telephone number, chat or email?

The best way I find is to email if you don’t need a quick answer - help@bulb.co.uk

Signed up cheaper, yeah yeah yeah and switch taken place. Energy cost per year way higher than quote as is cost per kWh. What's going on?

I don’t know what’s going on. Energy is always billed per kWh, your old supplier will have done the same.

You seem to have some misunderstanding here, rather than anything being wrong. Perhaps you could give an example of what you thought the price was, and how that is different to what you now believe the price to be? That way we can see where the problem lies. The estimated annual cost shown in your account will be based on historic usage at the property. When you obtained your quote, did you enter your actual usage figures or rely on an estimate based on property size?

To contact Bulb, click “Help” at the top. Scroll all the way down the page, the contact details are at the bottom. Clearly that’s not great for customers but it’s what Bulb have decided is best. Lots of other useful articles in the knowledge base that you might find beneficial.

Blimey, won’t ask any more questions on here then

Blimey, won't ask any more questions on here then

If you do decide to ask more questions, could you perhaps consider detailing the information I discussed in my reply?

It’s hard to give a helpful reply when the question is essentially “something is not right, what’s going on?” with zero additional information. I wont be as blunt as RuntyFish, but to be honest I’m not sure I understand exactly what kind of replies you expected? We’re not mind readers so unless you take the time to detail what you expected to happen, and what did actually happen, preferably in a non-ranty and non-hyperbolic way, then there’s little help that can be offered.