Cost

I’ve been charged 88 for 2wks fuel wi Bulb n they want 2 increase my d/d 2 more than Sainsbury’s energy. Only been wi them 6wks n they r ripping me off. I have a 2 bed house n don’t ave the heating on much either.

I've been charged 88 for 2wks fuel wi Bulb n they want 2 increase my d/d 2 more than Sainsbury's energy. Only been wi them 6wks n they r ripping me off. I have a 2 bed house n don't ave the heating on much either.

Purely as another customer, it is a little unclear how you were charged for 2 weeks energy. Bulb issue statement every calender month for the energy used which in essence means it covers at least a four week period.

Can you please elaborate why you think you were charged for a two week period?

I doubt very much that Bulb are intentionally ripping you off.

Please be aware this is a public forum so don’t provide any personal information.

Hi there @Comitz I’m sorry to hear that we’ve been charging you so much, though as Allanr says I’m surprised you received a bill for two weeks of usage. If you pop an email over to help@bulb.co.uk with some up to date meter readings in it, we’ll see what’s going on with your account and make sure you get accurate bills.