Crap moving house process

Your process for giving a final reading is unbelievably complicated i still cant access the supposted area in just going round in circles, not impressed.!!!

Your process for giving a final reading is unbelievably complicated i still cant access the supposted area in just going round in circles, not impressed.!!!!!!!

This is a customer community forum, best if you contact the Bulb team direct.

If I were Bulb (I’m just a customer) I would be asking for more details from you to find out where you are having the problem.

It would be good to know once Bosshogg_ gets this sorted whether it was Bulb or customer end that was the issue.
Maybe Bosshogg_ will keep us informed.

That seems reasonable.

It is surprising the many occasions where customers who think they have been let down by Bulb never report back the outcome, especially if they know Bulb were found not to be at fault.

Hi @Bosshogg_,

We’re sorry that you’ve had issues registering your move-out. All we need are a final set of meter readings and the date that you’re moving home - your final bill can then be requested straight from the Bulb Account.

I can see that Nneka has already done this for you, so you can expect to see your final bill in the next couple of weeks (often only takes a few days).