Credit balance....confused.

On my PFD statement:
Opening blnce shows £105.79 credit
Cost of energy shows £51.51
PFD statement shows £54.28 in credit
If I now add my d/d of 4/Oct £71.87 that should give £126.66 credit
However if I go to my account as of 10Oct that shows £177.66 credit.

What is the correct figure as of 10th October?

@scudo Since £54.28 there was a credit due to a cancellation of a bill which left the account in £105.79 and then a subsequent £71.87 payment. The correct figure is £177.66 although there is a bill that will be issued soon which will change this!

@scudo Since £54.28 there was a credit due to a cancellation of a bill which left the account in £105.79 and then a subsequent £71.87 payment. The correct figure is £177.66 although there is a bill that will be issued soon which will change this!

OK, as this is not showing on my PFD or account statement what / why was the cancelled bill for as I have paid my bill up to October.

Hi @scudo, I’ve updated the billing on your account so your account balance is corrected. There was your monthly bill sitting waiting to be accepted, so I’ve done that for you. It was just a system mistake that your bill had to be cancelled and sent over again (details below if you want them).

Your account balance is exactly as you said it should be now, so it’s all cleared up. Account balance - £126.15 in credit

Detail:
The bill was cancelled as a meter reading was validated on your account which makes your bills automatically cancel and then when we re-ran the bill it was exactly the same figure.

OK I can see the changes have been made and all adds up now.