Credit for exit fee

How do I send bill across to claim credit for cancellation/exit fee?

From :

If you leave another supplier with more than 49 days left on a fixed contract, you may be charged an exit fee. But don’t worry, we’ll refund any charges made to you.

All you need to do is email in a copy, photocopy or scan of your final bill to and we’ll credit your Bulb account on the same day.

Just make sure that the supply address, bill date and exit fee charges are all clearly displayed.