Customer Service problems ?

Anyone else being ignored by customer service (help@bulb.co.uk) ? I’ve sent them 3 emails, in the last month (10th, 19th, 25th) and have had no reply or acknowledgement at all. My bill which normally arrives on the 17th hasn’t and they’ve screwed up a referral fee…
Almost wondering if they are about to go bust … somethings going badly wrong…

Quick/sudden lowering in customer service is a real “canary in the mine” indicator of any business

All the signs are there… within six to 12 months bulb will be gone … the directors will be looking at their next venture and maximising their returns before then (by concentrating on keeping the investors happy)

The poor employees (the PAYE ones with no shares in the business) will be believing all the lies they are spinned too… right till the end, the cleverer ones will be gone before the redundancies strike so accelerating the decline in service between now and then

I’m staying with them as they are competetive at the moment. But my main priority is to make sure that I’M NOT IN CREDIT WITH THEM (or debit as that will give them an excuse to up my DD - by making one of payments)

When an energy provider goes under its customers are transferred to a Supplier of Last Resort (SoLR) appointed by OFGEM. One of the criteria for selecting the SoLR is their being prepared to voluntarily refund customers’ credit balances.

Couldnt agree more. Totally useless customer service

When an energy provider goes under its customers are transferred to a Supplier of Last Resort (SoLR) appointed by OFGEM. One of the criteria for selecting the SoLR is their being prepared to voluntarily refund customers' credit balances.

Yes and I can guarantee that you will have to jump through hoops to get your money back as well as having no choice over who your new supplier is. Far better to prevent the problem by NOT paying by direct debit and thus maintain control over what leaves your bank account. Only pay for what you use at the time. Isn’t that the propaganda based around so-called ‘smart’ meters?

Anyone else being ignored by customer service (help@bulb.co.uk) ? I've sent them 3 emails, in the last month (10th, 19th, 25th) and have had no reply or acknowledgement at all. My bill which normally arrives on the 17th hasn't and they've screwed up a referral fee... Almost wondering if they are about to go bust ... somethings going badly wrong...

I received an automated email reply from a robot that was neither use nor ornament. When I replied again I got no response at all-crap customer service.

Anyone else being ignored by customer service (help@bulb.co.uk) ? I've sent them 3 emails, in the last month (10th, 19th, 25th) and have had no reply or acknowledgement at all. My bill which normally arrives on the 17th hasn't and they've screwed up a referral fee... Almost wondering if they are about to go bust ... somethings going badly wrong...

Send a good old fashioned letter by Recorded Delivery to their Director Hayden Wood at : 155 Bishopsgate, London, England, EC2M 3TQ. Make sure that you send a copy of the letter to your MP and make that clear in your letter that you have done so. Then go onto Wood’s twitter account and embarrass the man with some negative publicity: https://twitter.com/haydenwd Also don’t forget to make a referral to Ofgem after 8 weeks. https://ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/complain-about-your-gas-or-electricity-bill-or-supplier

Do you all genuinely believe they are about to go bust? I think this is a harsh assumption just because their customer service has deteriorated. Maybe they just have more new customers at a quicker rate than they predicted.

Do you all genuinely believe they are about to go bust? I think this is a harsh assumption just because their customer service has deteriorated. Maybe they just have more new customers at a quicker rate than they predicted.

No, despite their accounts I don’t believe that they will but I would not be surprised if a few years down the line that they are sold off.