Customer service

We need our meter upgraded and had an assessment done by the network for gas. We have 90 days to get it upgraded then we have to have it reassessed. Our present suppliers won’t even give us a date for upgrading We had one employer tell us they were doing a profit a and gave us a date and reference. I called back to confirm the date and was told it had been cancelled because the wrong form had been completed. It was their employer who had done the form. They have told me an email has been sent to the relevant department but I can’t get to see the email or have a number so I can phone the department I just have to wait for them to contact me. It’s been three weeks and still no appointments and I have contacted them again and again. I also have an ongoing complaint as there was a problem with the meter reading and this also has been ongoing since January and still no resolution. It is now with the ombudsman. Any advice please and how have you found Bulb, their service and their ability to book appointments or resolve issues. I have BT and sky problems and both made appointment and have sent out engineers within the week and resolved the issues!!